World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

Fantastic game.

Great game. Fun, and very interesting with the characters and their interactions. Very funny too. I can tell a lot of work went into this. Bravo.

Soundboard:Bruce Campbell Soundboard:Bruce Campbell

Noice.

Bruce Campbell is the man. Finally, a sounboard I don't hate. Good job, fellows. You make me want to kiss you.

sharfieproductions responds:

thanks, i guess

Poking pets n' stuff Poking pets n' stuff

Bravo!

This made me fap.

Harpo-1 responds:

lawlz0rz j00 f4pz t0 t3h am1n4lz g3tt1ng pwn3d

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

Wow!

I found myself playing this game for almost 2 hours. I beat it with two lives left, 111025 points, and 201 kills.

I love all of your games, and this may be my favorite so far.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Pretty cool.

Some parts of it are very well done, like the decapitation. I also love the ? death, and of course, like everyone else, the Jimi Hendrix injection death. Well done.

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

I loved it.

It kept me playing for 2 hours until i beat it and got the highscore of 1,445,330. Do you reset the high-scores, because it seems like I am the only one on the list.

Great game. Addictive, bizarre, good fun.

Advanced Tutorials Advanced Tutorials

Exceptional!

Easily the greatest tutorial submitted to newgrounds. Great work on this, the visuals are excellent, the animations are excellent...

If I ever start flash, I will most definately refer to this. Great work.

Derc-Tora responds:

Oooo.. Exceptional!... cool
OOooOO!!! Referral! Thank you :D

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome game.

Nice going, man. This is such an excellent game. Well, done, good sir Afro-Ninja.

Seriously, I am addicted.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Awesome!!!

That was really great, man! It is enjoyable to play, glitchless (from my finding), with good graphics and nice sounds. The good ol' "Headshot" sound will never get old.

Also, the sniper feature was awesome. That was a very great addition. Great work.

Incriminati Incriminati

Awesome!

This is such an old game, yet it is so great. It is hilarious how many things you have to hide. Great programming, great graphics, great everything.