Recycle* Recycle*

Very interesting.

Cool topic, awesome flash skills, etc. Gotta love flashes that make you think.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Beautiful.

Great artwork, interesting concept, trippy flash. What more could I ask for?

New Numa New Numa

Fantastic! Splendid! Good show!

I must say, you deserve all of those tens, because of the genous mastery of this.. Let's look at what this is. It's a very fat man (and let me say, you've gotten fatter since) with no talents and a bad taste in music flobbing himself around to it.

Forget creativity or practice. Just grow fat, and make yourself look like a moron and you'll get known world-wide.

Thats So Raven Theme Song Thats So Raven Theme Song

A time-honored classic...

The that's so raven theme song is a song that touches my very soul.

Beautiful.

FoX FoX

Nice man.

That artwork was great. It's good to see people still animating by hand. Good show, man, and keep up the good work. Your artwork is excellent.

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII

Incredible.

Everything but the sound was low because I had to show just how awesome teh floydness is.

GoldenClock responds:

iojoijjoioi

Imagine All the People P1 Imagine All the People P1

Awesome.

A great tribute to John Lennon. This song is quite the song man. Whenever I hear it, I can't believe that he is dead, especially from such a cause. This touched me man. Good call.

DeadManSaloon responds:

Excellent, support the sequel ;). I'd love to have part two filled with dedicated Lennon fans rather than random pics of my friends.

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Awesome.

This is brilliant. I'm not usually a big collab fan, but this is quite well done. Good work on this.

It's still hard for me to believe that this song was originally Tears For Fears. Gary Jules did quite a number on it.

Helbereth responds:

I noticed that too. The Tears for fears version is loud -- almost abnoxiously so (I'm not a fan of loud poppy music). Gary Jules played it with a piano and a few quiet accompanying instruments... Makes the song sound SO much different.

how to makes an movie how to makes an movie

Noice.

I will remember these wise words for the rest of my being. Thank you for this touch of grace.

Decent rain graphics, as well.

Jolly good.

Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj

I am glad you finally submitted this. It's been a favorite of mine since the day you first put it on Fat-Pie. I tend to quote this a lot, and have loved it for a long time. This is one of my all-time favorites of yours.